How to Coffee
To enjoy tasty coffee
We'd like to introduce you a handy drip method that is
suitable for making coffe at home using paper filter.
- Preheat the dripper,server and cup .
- Prepare fresh grinded coffee beans, 10g -15g per
cup. One (commercial coffe )measuring spoon Prepare 2 pieces of paper
filter, doubling the folding part one by one .Then set them in the dripper.
2.Steam the beans
- Add the beans to fit the shape of the shallow mortar(with
- Transfer the hot boiled water to a pot with a small
spout and keep the water at 90 degree celcius.
- Pour the hot water into the center of the coffee
beans until they are full immerssed then Percolate and leave them for
20 to 30 seconds.