How to Coffee
To perk coffee
- Once the beans have stopped expanding,pour slowly
the boiled water right into the center, as if pouring onto a ten-yen
coins diameters. When the coffee starts dripping into the server, the
farther the beans will expand.
- Remove the dripper when the required amount of
coffee has reached the server.Be careful not to drip all the coffee,
as this will cause a gritty aftertaste.Remove the dripper while the
water still remains in it.
Voila ! The tasty coffee is done !
Pour it into cups. Add sugar,cream or milk as you like.
How & Where to keep beans
- We recommend to keep them in cool dark place(e.g.
- Best before 2 months for whole beans, one month
for grained beans.
- Beans,especially grained ones, hate the moist air
. It is best to keep them in the sealed container such as Tupperware
or a tinned can.